Friday, July 27, 2007

Hold back your fears

HELLO ALL!Yesyes, its finally Friday, hooray!
*Wideeeee smile*
Pretty much a short day, blink of an eye & its over.

Chemistry period, we went to Lab 1! Yeah, & know what?
Since we shifted to the new school, its the first time 4/6's been in the new Chemistry lab you know.
Ha ha suaku suaku kia(s) :P
FUNNNNN. Sat beside Joelle, learnt how to prep titration.

FNN period, had a spot test on 'Health Problems'.
Its was quite easy la, but I didnt study about dietary fibre.
Argh, caused me my 3 marks.
& wah lao. This 2 girls sitting behind me changed their answers!
Darn bu shuang, even Lin & GH thinks so too.
>:(

Revised on Circle Theorem' during Maths class today,
maths test immediately after school.

Maths test was, *pulls out hair* HARDDDDDD!
But I managed to pass by a few marks or so :D :D :D

We went to JEC to buy lunch, then we went to bestie's house.
To do what?


SEE SNOWYYYYYYY (!!)

Now, I'll show you all something, 2 funny girls?
:D




Dont blame me, she was going to bite me ):




I caught your moments :D


Wow bestie so angry sia.


Yessss I love her!


BESTIE SNOWY ME.

We watched "Saw III" at her house. Effing disgusting okay.
Gore, like twisting of wrists, ankles & head etc.
Wah sai, just by typing it out alr makes me so sick :x

Dont know why they forced me to watch, hahah :D


Zhi pai :P

Then we sang karaoke. From FIR to disney movies songs.
Ha ha, I had a blast man :D

Had to reach school by 0720 on next monday. Omg?!
& the normal assembly time is 0830. Must reach school 1 hour eariler.
For what?

MATHS MOCK TEST.
Deprived me of my sleep ):

From next week, my food innovation module starts! At Singapore poly.
Ever monday wednesday & friday, from 2pm to 6pm.
I think I'll have very dark eyebags ._.
But, I seriously cant wait for the module to start!

YS: i like most of your blog song
JOYCE: haha thanks, good taste ma.

LOL.

Alright, nothing much already. 3 tests next week. Sucka.
Urggghhh.
K bye fellow earthings :D

No comments: